the change …
- Change is a driving force in the business environment. Increasingly saturated markets pose fundamental challenges.
- In order to persist in the long run enterprises need to be vital and act flexibly, fast and smartly on corporate level.
- The traditional advantages of Organisations based on division of labour individual supervision loose ground while it becomes mandatory to take advantage of short-term business opportunities.
- We firmly believe, that the key for the necessary business change within the enterprises is rooted in the excellence of the underlying business processes.
- Factor highly critical to this mission are a consistent overall process design, full and true responsibility and an effective yet flexible IT-support.
our approach …
- implementing change requires a projection of the essence of the business processes to the innovative space of competitive information technology.
- Information is the core element being transformed while following the value chain. Smart collection and use of Information will be key for business success.
- computer science surprisingly immature discipline. The involvement of innovative technologies must be accompanied by a thorough management of the inherent risks.
- On the other hand IT serves as a rich source of innovation and is often the driving force for the continuous improvement of organisational agility.
- We are therefore convinced, that business processes can be effectively designed and optimised only while simultaneously modelling it's technical implementation.
our offer …
We contribute to the implementation of business change throughout three fundamental phases …
technical due diligence
- What is our IT capable to cope with?
- Where do we intend to move to?
- How we can help you to implement your plans.
the team …
We have canned our long-term business experience into pre-built service offerings. We improve and refine them continuously and apply them after carefully tailoring them according to each individual customer project.
- We, the SiG consultants support out service approach through a wide range of professional trainings and our experience from various projects. We stand on two legs. This means we are firmly rooted in the business side and in the it-techology and related methodologies.
- We consider ourselves as entrepreneurs. The SiG therefore neither has employees nor pure capital shareholders. The firm is owned solely by the consultants.
- Beyond the regular consulting fees, we via commissions participate in each of the enterprises success like acquisitions, project management or hiring of new talents.
- We consider the SiG as an open enterprise - open to all appropriately skilled and experienced consultants.
- The value of a consulting company is made up by its consultants. We therefore put special emphasis on an adequate balance of education, continuous training and experience of our consultants to reach the level of excellence in implementing IT in the financial sector.
We put our focus on IT-potential assessments, it-strategy development, project management and business process design.
Detailed résumés can be downloaded from here.
founder and managing director
Horst Walther, Hamburg