How we develop IT strategies …
We detect and classify the die recognizable and the expected, technical innovations.
Based on the findings of a technical due diligence and the corporate strategy we jointly develop a vision.
By performing several refinement steps we move from general strategic directions via, goals and do wells to defined actions.
Steps of the process …
- strategy - What is the corporation aiming for?
- position - Where does our IT stand today?
- trends - Which technologies are on the rise?
- vision - Considering these 3 input streams, how will our business look like in 5 to 10 years?
- goals - So which target doe we set for our IT?
- do wells - To reach these goals - what do we have to do well?
- actions - Who does what until when?
- resources - What will be the costs?
See the publications of some projects we completed following the above process …
Horst Walther, Hamburg